- Surface Dressing
- Site Installations
- Specialist Products
- New And Used
Cartem can supply a comprehensive range of binder distributors which cover all aspects of bitumen and bitumen emulsion application such as surface dressing and bond coat application.
With high quality tanks in three configurations to suit most vehicle types, the tanks themselves are well insulated and clad in either stainless or galvanised steel.
Tanks are supplied complete with a submersible binder pump driven by either auxiliary engine or PTO for trouble free operation.
Two options for heating are available, direct oil fired or indirect thermal oil heating, both of which use high efficiency modern light fuel oil burners as the primary heat source.
Several spray bar types are supplied utilising either slot or tangential swirl jets and range from manually operated fixed width to hydraulically controlled extending equipment.
- Tank capacities from 3,000 to 18,000 litres
- Choice of spray bar types to suit requirements
- Spray bar widths from 2.5 metres to 4.2 metres (extended)
- Supplied with tangential swirl jets or slot jets
- Spray bars available for manual or hydraulic/pneumatic operation
- Direct oil fired or indirect thermal oil heating options
- Pump integral to the tank
- Optional agitator to maintain homogeneous product
- Equipment can be powered by auxiliary engine or using PTO from vehicle engine
- Option for control of spray bar operation from the cab